I'm a girl who tries to follow her dreams each day and every day. I'm just 20 years old, but no dream is too big for my age. At least from where I see it.
I was born in Venezuela, in a small town bordering the Caribbean Sea. After that I moved and lived almost my whole life in a beautiful island called: Curacao. When I say almost my whole life, it's because I recently moved to Holland. That's right! One day this girl filled with dreams decided to pack up her life in a luggage, stepped on a plane, and started a whole new life. It was not an easy decision, but when you find something that you believe in and makes you happy…you should go after it, no matter what it takes.
I’m not the typical fashion/beauty lover, which used her mother’s makeup at age 5. I was not a tomboy either, but I guess I never truly had a passion for this world big enough to start a blog about it. That was until this blog was born. After I dove into this world, I was completely drowned by the creativity in it.
On a personal note…
Here are 10 things you should know about me (warning: I’m a bit Zooey Deschanel crazy):
1. I’m currently studying Marketing, specializing in Event Marketing
2. I suffer from severe mood swings (blame the weather)
3. I have a list of future husbands, husbands, and ex-husbands. Yes,
they are all celebrities
4. I love pink so much, that it annoys people around me
5. I tend to organize date nights with myself. A movie night, or
spending the afternoon reading a book and sipping wine
6. I’m a chick-flick junkie. Don’t judge my inner girlyness
7. I like to read books. My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks
8. I like to travel, and explore new cultures. I’m always happy to
meet new people from other countries
9. My style icon is Audrey Hepburn. An empowered classy woman
10. I’m very clumsy and forgetful